EmperialRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EmperialRO

Welcome to Emperial Ragnarok Online

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off-Topic Chats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Leon
Administrator
Administrator
GM Leon

Off-Topic Chats Empty
PostSubject: Off-Topic Chats   Off-Topic Chats Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:19 am

Pose the down here
Back to top Go down
tenggy
NooB
NooB
tenggy

Off-Topic Chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Chats   Off-Topic Chats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:39 pm

*strikes a pose*

hehehe jk. XD

i'm bored... =( what are you guys doing for the meanwhile?
Back to top Go down
ediewgnail
CooL Forumer
CooL Forumer

Off-Topic Chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Chats   Off-Topic Chats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:57 pm

.... my wewapons... my cards.. my levels... my zenny all gone?!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! i play so many hours just on saturday and a wipe?! .......... come on man.......
Back to top Go down
tenggy
NooB
NooB
tenggy

Off-Topic Chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Chats   Off-Topic Chats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:02 pm

*pat pat*

it's ok. o_o not only you.
Back to top Go down
ediewgnail
CooL Forumer
CooL Forumer

Off-Topic Chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Chats   Off-Topic Chats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:03 pm

... you wouldnt say that if you saw my account dude. and u just joined for goodness sake. and i played 10+ hrs on saturday and now it was all down the drain for nothing. and i dont know but i think our characters are still there because it says that the nick in my account is already taken somehow.
Back to top Go down
kris
GooD JoB
GooD JoB
kris

Off-Topic Chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Chats   Off-Topic Chats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:16 pm

ediewgnail wrote:
... you wouldnt say that if you saw my account dude. and u just joined for goodness sake. and i played 10+ hrs on saturday and now it was all down the drain for nothing. and i dont know but i think our characters are still there because it says that the nick in my account is already taken somehow.

so you only played a day?did you even make a wings quest?And yeah i cant use my old name.
Back to top Go down
tenggy
NooB
NooB
tenggy

Off-Topic Chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Chats   Off-Topic Chats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:54 pm

ediewgnail wrote:
... you wouldnt say that if you saw my account dude. and u just joined for goodness sake. and i played 10+ hrs on saturday and now it was all down the drain for nothing.

i wasn't speaking about MY account, i meant kris's account which i was able to see prior to each of the 2 wipes.

if it makes you feel better, then i take back that consolation. end.
Back to top Go down
ediewgnail
CooL Forumer
CooL Forumer

Off-Topic Chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Chats   Off-Topic Chats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 7:02 pm

i did make a wing. and i had my coins. which was gonna make my second custom.
Back to top Go down
Jeru
CooL Forumer
CooL Forumer
Jeru

Off-Topic Chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Chats   Off-Topic Chats Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 7:16 pm

lol, bad thing for you guys >.>
goodthing for me that i didn't play much
because of the level up live event held last saturday and sunday at the worldtrade center lol!
hmm i think there has been 2~3 wipes already >.>
i hope this wipe would be for the better good for both the players and the server..
Back to top Go down
http://www.massukichi.multiply.com
Sponsored content

Off-Topic Chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Topic Chats   Off-Topic Chats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off-Topic Chats
Page 1 of 1